1. Base surface treatment: remove base dust, foreign matter and raised nails, cement blocks, repair surface roughness and holes.
2. Pollution protection operation: protect the scope of application and the surrounding area (adhesive tape) to avoid contamination of other non-applications during construction.
3. The first primer: high adhesion interface material, different primers are used according to different base surfaces, and the proportion of water added is also different.
4. The second and third main materials: inorganic
Kaile cement, (5:20 = A resin: B powder) add 5% water, stir evenly with a
Spray for the first time, spray the bottom and wait for drying.
Spray the second time, spray it, and wait for it to dry.
5. The fourth finish: After the main material is completely dry and sprayed, it can be finished by spraying a protective top coat.
6. Precautions: The proportion of water added needs to be strictly required. Please accurately calculate the amount of use. If it is not used after mixing, it will be hardened and cannot be recycled.
7. Storage time: 12 months without opening