Waterproofed and heat insulation Inorganic Crystals
A. Product specifications
1. Inorganic acrylic resin (agent A) and special inorganic powder (agent B)
2. Pure water-and-cement based material for both roof renovation and new construction with waterproofed results, heat insulation, easy to use and long-lasting life.
B. Packaging and performance
Layer thickness and area covered
5 gallons /25 kg (5:20 = A resin : B powder)
C. Scope of application
Roof, exterior walls, tile repair, leveling, tile filling, and similar usage.
1. Total cleansing of the surface.
2. Apply by brush a layer of the Crystals 1 m2/0.3kg (requires 50% of water). Drying time: 4 hours.
3. Wet surface prior to application.
a. After mixing A+B, stir evenly with a blender until obtaining a viscous mixture.
b. After mixing A+B, stir evenly with a b lender and add 10% of water. Scrape with a spatula.
5. Once dried, brush the Crystals as a top coat.
Roller, brush, stone paint, spray gun, trowel.
F. Drying time
Initial setting time: 2 hours. Wait 1 week for the drying reaction to be completed.
G. Storage limit